Summer Plans

We have been thinking about things we want to do this year, this summer. There is always so much we want to do and some how all of our time slips by and when the kids go back to school in August, I feel like we haven’t done a lot. Not. This. Year. I’m incredibly determined to make the most of all the time we get, have. I failed miserably this past Christmas vacation, granted, two major holidays smooshed into two weeks of vacation is a bit much, but still. I think the kids and I hardly saw any friends the whole time!

I think I need to get better at time management.

Okay, so on to what plans we are trying to make.

 

We want to go camping. It really surprised me how much the kids loved camping, even after outlawing electronics!

We are already planning our trip to Massachusetts. Started looking for tickets right after the new year. Definitely don’t want to miss out on any good deals!!! We are thinking end of June early July.

We are seriously thinking about a trip to the Grand Canyon! I know, I’m surprised too! It came up a few weeks ago and I didn’t have anything to refuse idea, so why not?! Plans in the making!


Those are our major things to happen this year, or so we hope.

We still have school events, like the Olympics and Zoey’s preschool graduation!

Zoey will have a dance performance in June.

Xander has his book fair in March.

We still need to make a trip to the aquarium, its been months!

Plus other spontaneous plans that just kind of happen!

 

It always feels like so much and so little time!

Maybe writing them down… will help me stick to the plans a little better!

Comments