365, Day 1 Celebrate

Recently, I was inspired by my lovely friend Rebekka to challenge my self photographically. I had never been able to stick to anything in the past. My last 365 photo challenge ended after only nine days. Not a shocker. I don’t stick to things very well. Especially things that require my constant attention, unless you are four legged or a child, chances are your lost somewhere in my chaos filled brain. Its okay, I know this about myself and accept it full heartedly. But, whose to say that this time wont be different, especially since I have this lovely friend to badger and bug me non-stop about it.

So, here I go, another shot at it…

Yesterday was day one. Celebrate.
So much celebrating to be had around January First. Now which picture to choose…

Midnight gift exchange with the kiddos. They were very excited! Each kid got a brand new hot chocolate mug to start their new year off!

 

Day two will probably come just before midnight tonight, since I am a procrastinator and since I usually wait until after the kids are in bed to get anything done!

 

xo.

Comments