Turning 25

May-050810-160
We couldn’t find any candles…

I have finally hit 25. It wasn’t really a big deal for me in the beginning but now… 25, really?! I don’t feel 25. That same weekend we celebrated Mother’s day, which I would rather celebrate than my birthday! We had a great BBQ and they surprised me with a beautiful cake! It was an amazing day and the weather made it even more perfect.

Belated, I know, but…..
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful Moms out there!
Being a mother is a wonderful thing.
I wouldn’t trade it for the world or anything in it.

May-050810-161
Our lovely mother’s day gifts from Lesley.
Mom and I made cute little candle sets with seeds just in time for spring!

May-050810-107
The kids being… teenagers!

  May-050810-111
She kept hiding herself in between the door and the gate!

May-050810-126
I got lots of wonderful baking things for my birthday!
MMMMmmm!
 
May-050810-134
Xander was being so helpful that day.

May-050810-142
Our little ones enjoy every minute they get with Auntie Nina’s dog!
May-050810-143

May-050810-145
Being a daddy’s girl

May-050810-154 
My mom, Xander, me and Lance even played some badmitten, which was tons of fun!

May-050810-156 
Zoey loved smelling all the pretty daisies!
She wanted to take them all home with her

Comments