Something New


A few weeks ago, Lance and I decided to buy a new camera. I knew exactly what I wanted, the one thing I have always wanted, but never really had the guts to spend the money on. Well, we finally did it. We bought a Nikon D3000. I LOVE IT! It is an amazing camera and being a beginner photographer or barely even that, its super easy to use. Here are pics that I snapped just after buying, just trying to get a feel for it. Of course my very first pic had to be of my little ones!

 


April032810-001My little ones at the beginning of their Pink Eye battles.
 April032810-035 
Even when the sun isn’t shinning in the sky, it’s shinning in my garden!
April032810-038
Our tree in the front yard, we couldn’t hardly keep it alive in the first year and now in the middle of year two it is starting to come alive shooting green leaves from every branch!
April032810-039 

April040710-198
The grass is always greener…
April040710-200
The best childhood toy…
April041510-213 
Cute little orangish-pinkish flowers growing in the middle of a dirt patch in the back yard.
A weed probably, but cute anyway.

 

Can’t wait till summertime arrives…

Comments