This is what happen when I try to load the dishwasher while she is awake! The worst part of Lance working nights is that I am alone at night doing everything by myself and of course that is when all the craziness happens! Like our little Miss climbing into the dishwasher! She also loves to rip everything out of the cabinets, like pots and pans and tupperware. Its cute, and loud, and usually a mess, but she loves it and I love that it keeps her busy while I try to get dinner and homework done. Though, I wish she would stay out of the dishwasher, I swear I do bathe her in a normal bathtub! Then there is our little Man. While Little Miss is off making trouble and messes, he is off making some ki
nd of creative something or rather. He has a very good creative and imaginative mind. It never stops running, not even at bed time. It takes us five minutes just to leave the room while he is talking about all the wonderful things he will be doing the next day. We are pretty sure that next to hot wheels or anything that has wheels on it, Legos are his next favorite thing. He will sit and build for hours on end. This would be his Legosaurus. It’s the last of its kind and he did tell us that it was spotted in Massachusetts eating a tree at the moment. It was absolutely adorable. Then he went on to say that we HAD to take a picture to send to Nana out in Massachusetts. I’m getting right on it.
(the video is really quiet so you might have to really turn your speakers up!)
Comments