San Jose Adventure

S7304907(The San Luis Reservoir)
We took a trip down to San Jose a couple of weeks ago. We needed to do some school shopping and decided to hit the outlets in Gilroy. We stopped by my moms work, she is a office manager for a tow yard down there, and I was able to say hi to one of my best friends, Joe.  It had been a SUPER long time since I had last seen him and it was great! Later we headed back out the way we came and did our shopping, which was most productive (and only a few melt downs! I almost miss San Jose, but I really don’t want to raise my kids in a big city, so visiting is great.
S7304914
This is the heavy duty tow truck at the tow yard.

S7304917
Piggy back ride!

S7304918
Passed out while shopping!

S7304919    
On the way home we decided to stop at Casa De Fruta, which is like a huge fruit stand, candy store, ice cream place, restaurant , playground place. Its a ton of fun and we try to get down there every few months or so, especially during the fall when all the pumpkins are out. It was a great stop on the way home to get out and stretch a bit before the last hour of the drive home.

It was a great little adventure, but it was so nice to finally get home!

Comments