RIP We miss you Bud...

In Loving Memory Of Kenneth "Bud" Rose June 25, 1970 - October 28, 2007 Dear mom, dad, all my family and friends. im sorry i had to go God has called me home it seems unfair , I know I wish I could ease your pain and give you the reason why my time with you was way to short and the years just flew on by But even though im gone remember i'll always be right here Im in your memories and in your hearts so please wipe away your tears and when the SHARKS play and the STEELERS WIN i hope you'll think of me and when you do, please smile Because thats the way it's suposed to be I love you all so much and even though this seems to be the end trust that its not, you know where i'll be and in heaven, we'lll meet again. (*Written by Laura and Alyssa Lopez*)

Comments