We had an earthquake..

Tonight at 8:04 pm, a 5.6 earthquake hit the Milpitas, Ca. & San Jose, Ca. area. By the time it reached us here in Patterson, it was only about a 2.0 earthquake, stong enough to make the floor roll and the furniture... and enough to make me panic... I still remember th '89 earthquake as clear as day... and i totally freaked out when i realized that i wasnt light headed and the floor was actually moving... I grabbed Xander and headed for the nearest doorway while my head told me to run for the door and I kept telling myself to not move! It was scary..even though it was little... it was still scary.. I hate earthquakes... seriously... anyway, here is the link to some of the info... http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/nc40204628.htm or this one... http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Maps/122-38.htm (map) anyway, hope all of you who live in that area are ok :)

Comments