Its finally done!!

Well, the puzzle is finally done, I finished it tonight while lance was at work, we have been working on it since sunday and we did alot more of it today before lance had to leave!!! Its finally a full castle!
I also did a little babysitting today. I watch a friends little 2 year old daughter today, Xanders Best friend. They had a good time together, minus the sharing battles, lol. It was crazy though, two kids are way harder than just one wild and crazy 3 year old, lol. Tomorrow, I will have Xander, Aila, and Ailas sister Morgan (who is only 9months, lol) while thier parents move into thier new place. Should be fun...considering i've never had three kids all under the age of 5 all at the same time... thank goodness lance will be home, lol!!

Comments

Dawn Cox said…
Kim,
Not to worry. You will get through it. I have had to babysit a baby, 2 toddlers and 2 preschoolers for my sister in law once. She was running her day care and I helped out. That didn't include my own kids. So yeah, I think you will don fine.