Xander & His Friend, Aila!

The night of my birthday, we all went to a friends house for dinner. We recently met them in March at a mama's and me playdate. Well, they have a 2 year old daughter named Aila. Aila and Xander get along so well! It so awesome to see him playing with someone his own age!! So after dinner we were just sittin' around talkin and the kids were playing.. Aila decided she wanted to give Xander a hug, it was just the cutest thing ever!!! I got a picture of it!

Childhood Friends in the Making...So priceless!

His very first real friend... he talkes about Aila all the time and loves spending time with her at our house, or ailas house, or even the park! I love it, its just so great!

Comments

Dawn Cox said…
Cute! I remember when Kenzie and her cousin Shelby was that way. They would hug each other all the time, but now we live in Indiana and Shelby lives in Dallas, so they only get to see each other once a year.
~Dawn~