April Showers Bring Busy Times?

Wow, so the months of March and April have been really crazy for me. It all started on March 24 when I met with a group of moms that live here in Patterson, Ca. I first moved here to the central valley when I was still in high school, nearly four years ago, then to Wisconsin, and then back again here to Patterson. It was really difficult to meet anyone my own age or anyone else that had kids the age of my son. Well, this group open a whole new set of doors for me. That first Meet and Greet that we had really changed my life. Now I can actually call people, friends, and say hey wanna come over today? Its such a great feeling to finally have a life in which I fit into. I lost so many friends when I became a mother. Its so great to know that there are other people out there, other mothers, other parents, that go through or have gone through what I have, and now I know that maybe I am not all alone out here in the middle of no where.... Since our first meet and greet, we have had many Saturday play dates and family BBQ's and its been so great. It has also given me a chance to make my cake talent slightly know, lol. A new friend, Bonnie, tells everyone that I make awesome cakes, I thank her for that :D!! In the past three days I have gotten many myspace messages and emails about my cakes. Its been so wonderful (I just hope I can handle it all!!!!) I've started looking into the wilton classes at Michaels Arts and Crafts stores, it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be, lol. I have wanted to do it for so long and now I'm thinking it might be about time, especially with all the new publicity, lol! I can't wait to become a professional baker and own my own bakery or cake/coffee shop...it's a dream and I can't wait for it to come true!!! Well, thanks for reading and spending the time to listen! Until next time!

Comments