365, Day 22 “8”

8. The number 8. I took pictures of tons of different 8’s and nothing was really popping for me. Then Lance came up with a fantastic idea! He pulled the road map out of my car and we decided to head to Boston!

Boston is like a second home for me. We visit every year and the kids absolutely love it! Can’t wait to visit this summer!

 


How about 8 things I love about Boston, New England, East Coast…

1. Boston. No really. That city is amazing! Reminds me so much of the city I grew up in. Fenway, Old churches, history, The T. All fantastic!

2. Green. Seriously! Its green ALL THE TIME! The plants and trees always look fabulous and are always blooming!

3. Family and friends. So many wonderful people we love to visit.

4. Rain and Thunder storms. Living in California, we don’t get summer rain or even thunder and lightening storms. They are beautiful.

5. Family owned everything! So many places still family owned out there! Its almost unheard of out here!

6. Ice cream. Yup, I said it, ice cream. There has to be an ice cream shop every few miles out there. I swear!

7. I don’t have to drive! You see, the roads out there are crazy! Lance is the one who sticks to the driving.

8. Vacation. I love going out there every year. LOVE.


Now, just remember… this list of things I LOVE about it Massachusetts is written by someone who didn’t grow up out there! LOL! I’ll have to make Lance make a list, too! They will be completely different! I promise!

Comments