It is official! I have broken my record from a few years ago! I tried this 365 photo challenge back in 2011. I failed miserably! I have my wonderful husband Lance, my kids and a fantastic friend to keep me going. Without their constant push and inspiration, I’m not sure day 12 would have even made it here!
I now find my self very comfortable with this whole challenge thing. I actually look forward to it each day, thinking about what might inspire me and bring about a moment of creativity that might bring on that magic moment photo. Just today, I found myself torn between four pictures! I wanted to post them all, but challenged myself I pick the one I thought best and go for it. I’m glad I did. I like pushing myself out side of my own bubble, especially when I know I don’t like it so much.
Today, the weather wasn’t great. A crazy amount of wind blew in over night, making an outside adventure for footprints near impossible. So, I scrounged through my photos of last year and found a perfect picture from our trip to Massachusetts and a few others that I was drawn to.
My first photo. The one I uploaded to Capture Your 365 for the challenge.
Mount Prospect Cemetery 1852. I wonder how many ghostly footsteps this path has seen?
Such a beautiful and peaceful place, filled with history and amazing stories. I love cemeteries. The older, the better.
The other photos that really inspired me today.
It was so difficult to choose today!
Where will you leave footprints?
Comments