Locks of Love


I finally did it. I chopped off 12 inches of my hair for the greater good. It took me years to grow it out and months to make the decision and actually do it, but once it was done, it felt amazing. Not only did it my head feel better (12+ inches of hair is pretty heavy!) but it felt great to know that I am helping a very amazing cause. Here’s the proof!

to…

I didn’t like it at first, but eventually it started to grow on me.. haha! Really, I love it now and I love that I was able to donate to such a wonderful program and cause. Can’t wait to grow it out and do it again and maybe next time, I’ll get a few friends or family members to join me!

 

Ps. This was my 400th blog entry! Yay! (seriously can’t believe I have written 400 entries… most of which I can’t even remember what I wrote! haha) <3 here’s to another 100 I guess!

Comments