Summer Adventures Part 1 May/June


Summer was great this year. Nothing short of AMAZING! I haven’t touched the blog since just after school ended and our summer began. So here is a picture story of sorts, to recap the early Summer. Hopefully, now that school will be back in session (starting at an early 6:30 am tomorrow!) I will be able to get back into the swing of things, or at least we will see how long that will last!

Mother’s Day was amazing!

We celebrated Xander’s 7th birthday early with his school friends.

 


I think he liked his cake!

We PLAYED a lot… it was a very easy and laid back summer. I wish it didn’t have to end, it was so nice having both our little ones home all the time (even though they battled more than they were nice to each other! Typical siblings!)

We had our last T-ball game.. and it was on my birthday! Nothing better than watching your son play his last T-ball game on your b-day. It was awesome.


Doing what he does best… making sand castles on the field!

Oh and how about our Midsummers Mid May Hail Storm. Incredible. Not the normal happenings of a California Summer.



 

I think I will end the first of our Summer Adventures entry here. There is a lot more to come and many other stories to be told, I just hope my mind has been able to hold on to them all for this long! Summer was amazing. We are looking forward to Fall and Winter though, some cooler temps and a new school year, which I hope will be as equally amazing.

Until next time…

Happy Summer, enjoy what’s left!

Comments