T-Ball It Is, for now…

September-091410-051 

We have been asking Xander for a while now if he wanted to play any sports. He was completely undecided, which was fine with us. Well, the other day, while helping his little sister play some t-ball, he finally decided what he wanted to do. T-ball, of course! He was finally ready to do the team thing. I think knowing that some of his friends from school also played t-ball may have helped him in his decision. He loves baseball. He loves soccer. He loves football. He loves a whole lot of others things too, painting, cars, building things and destroying things. Its wonderful to see how much kids just love life. I hope he sticks to his decision. I know we are really excited about it! I think being a baseball Mom will be great! We know that he will have a great time and will learn so many life lessons.

Until January, until the actual day of sign-ups…

September-091410-055September-091410-053September-091410-050

September-091410-054

Comments