Here comes Trouble!

S7305125 
Maybe one day she will be a librarian…

Everyday is like an adventure with this girl. She never stops moving, EVER! She runs around (and really I mean run, she is walking everywhere now, she would rather walk than crawl! its like 70%-30%) like a little tornado.  Crawling over stuff, and digging in things and taking things apart and being all around destructive! I am pretty sure she learned all this from her big brother! I love her cute little mischievous look that she gets when she is doing these things! It all just makes me giggle and love her all that much more. Children are such a wonderful blessing in life and I couldn’t ever imagine my life with out them or their wonderful little personalities!

S7305116 
or a firefighter…
S7305117 S7305119
or a rock climber…
S7305120
or something to do with communications….
S7305121 
Whatever she will be… Whatever Xander will be…
Will be just right.

Comments