Starting on Feb. 27. I began babysitting for a friend. She has a really cute little 4 year old girl, Zaelah. Xander and her play together really well. And, thank goodness for that :D I will be babysitting for the next 6 weeks. Its only been about two weeks, but still the kids are playing sooo well together! A blessing truly..they could be killing each other by now :D lol! Well, here are some pics from our random days out and the happenings and activities around the house...
I try really hard to find new things for the kids to do.. painting, coloring, play dough, park trips, basketball and all sorts of other things.. but im running thin on ideas.. if you have any... pass them on :D:D:D:D I would totally love it!!!!!
Well.. I think thats all for now.. i know we have more things to update on and more pics to show.. but its way past my bed time :) so tomorrow night.. we will do more!!!
Lots of Love.
Comments