Last night... bowling.. memories revisited.

This week has been really crazy. Our friend Joe flew in from Ohio last week, on the third. We were suppose to go snowboarding but a mass amount of snow stopped us from even thinking about going last weekend :(. We were pretty bummed out. So this past week we have been trying to get out and do some stuff before joe leaves. Well, Saturday, the 5th, we decided to head out to johns incredibly pizza. With all the rain, we knew that funworks wouldnt have thier gocarst up and running, so we went to johns instead. We had such a great time, ate some really awesome food, played some games and some lazer tag, which was really fun. It was us three against four little kids, lol. They did really well too! Kicked my butt!!! haha! Last night we went into modesto to go to the mall, just to get out of the house. With all the rain that we have been getting this past week, the roads have been incredibly flooded. We drove home one night and the road and the flooding was sooo bad that i had to drive down the center of the road to keep the camaro from fishtailing! Anyway, last night we decided to go bowling after the mall. I was ok with the idea but was too overexcited about it. I have this strange emotional attachment with bowling. The last time I went bowling was with my grandparents and cousin in wisconsin nealy two years ago. It made me incredibly sad and i didnt even want to bowl anymore :(. I miss them all soooo much!!!! I cant wait till they come back here to California. I miss seeing them everyday and i want them to be able to see xander grow up and i want xander to know who his great grandparents are.. which i never got to do. I just.. miss them... It was a pretty rough experience.. i hadnt really thought about it all before last night. So, things are good now... been playing some video games today with joe and lance and xander. Grandma was hope sick today and Xander loved it, lol. Its just been a pretty easy laid back day... cold and foggy outside, but other than that, pretty good. I think tonight after Xander goes to bed we are going to try and play some halo 3, been having some withdrawls, lol!!! Hope you are all having a great week! love, us

Comments