Busy Busy Busy!!! ... as a bee?

This week has been incredibly long. Sooo much packing. We move this weekend, this Saturday. We are totally looking forward to it but the process of getting there is just soo tiring and exausting. I hate packing... i really hate moving, lol, but it will be nice. Lance and I have packed up most of the house, about 70% of it. Lance has been off for two days and off for another which has been a huge help! The greatest part, we dont have to move a thing saturday. A moving company provided by the company that built our house will be coming in packing up the truck and moving us in...for free!!! its awesome.. i really wasnt looking forward to packing up and unpacking a big huge truck!! lol. well, anyway, its time for bed, 6am comes too quickly and Lance and I could really use the sleep! Have a good rest of your week :D love, us!

Comments