Its been a pretty busy weekend :D Friday, did pretty much nothing, lol.. which was a really nice break!! Lance and I played some halo 3 which is always awesome. Saturday Lance had to work early, 2pm.. so mom and I went and did some shopping for Xander, bought him some new winter clothes and a really awesome CARS hoodie :) While we were out..and since we were in Turlock, we decided to stop by cold stone to see Lance. We went in .. got Xander some Ice Cream and left a tip so we could hear them sing, lol!! It was great and Xander thought it was so funny! Lance.. youre great at your job :D!!!! After all that mom and I went to a family friends house and visited and had dinner :) which was totally awesome!!! Xander and I went home around 9:15 ish and Lance got off work about 30 minutes early which was cool.. by the time I got home, Xander was out like a light and Lance got home about 10 minutes after I did. We played some more halo3, lol, campaign on Heroic, we finally Finished The Fight!!! It was totally awesome.. we cant wait to do it on Legendary!
Today we went over to a friends house, Xanders best friend Aila. They had a pretty good time.. minus the fact that they just love to fight with each other, lol!! I swear.. if we left them with the same babysitter.. they would think they were brother and sister!!!! It was kind of cute though. I did get some really cute pictures..but my stupid computer decided that it didnt need USB ports any longer :( .. anyway, im gonna try to get them on my moms comp. and email them or burn them to a cd to transfer them..
anyway, its been a long day and lance will be getting off work in a half hour, yay! and home within the next hour or so.. :D
hope you all had a great weekend :D
love,
Us!
Comments