Our weekend was pretty good. Friday we took another trip to the park in Turlock, this time instead of the plastic park, we went to this really awesome Wooden park that was across the pond. Here are some pics and a couple videos...
Playing some music!
Jumping down the slide!!!
Saturday morning we also went to Diablo Grande to put the deposit down on the venue, but we ended up not putting any money down. Instead she gave us a packet with all of our items and prices on it and a total price at the end. We brought it home and are now deciding what to do.. It was a little more than we had thought, but we are working it out and should be putting the deposite down sometime before the end of the month... considering we only have seven months until the date, time is flying by very quickly and we dont have much time to get stuff done.
Sunday we just spent the day hanging out with each other..Xander pretty much just destroying the playroom, lol, which is eactly why he has a playroom, lol. He used up alot of energy doing that. That night, he went to bed early and very tired, but woke a few hours later very upset and crying, he ended up sleeping in my bed for a couple hours. I put him back in his bed and he woke up again about an hour later with an upset tummy and ended up throwing up :( . He wasnt feeling well for the rest of the night and was up and down sick until about 6am. I felt bad for the poor kid, but he seems to be feeling better now... and pushing all my buttons this morning, lol.
Well other than all that... we miss our xbox... and halo. I played alot of FFX this weekend after Xander went to bed, and that was fun.. Lance and I wish that some of his friends lived out here... we miss them alot! We have alot of friends here in Patterson, but we miss those friends that we grew up with... and I really miss having that close best friend to hang out with...
but anyway!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!! and i hope you all have a great week!
Love,
US!
Comments