so lance and i still dont have our xbox 360 back yet. Halo 3 will be released at midnight tonight.. exactly one hour from now. We decided to not go and pick it up.. well one... we cant take xander with us..and two..why pick it up when we cant even play it.
(Prepare yourselves.. i think i need some venting time... )
Its rediculous that our xbox isnt back yet. We were told 2 weeks ago that we would get it back before the release date, they said they even put a rush on it since we were waiting for halo 3. Two weeks later..still nothing! Lance called and they said it was still being "fixed" and that it could take another 4 weeks before we get it back!!!!!!! I just couldnt believe it. This whole situation makes me want to give the stupid xbox back and buy a PS3...they havent had any problems with thier system... Sony decided to take the time to do it right the first time... Microsoft wanted to put thier system out before sony...and in the process screwed up everything and upset all those who play xbox. Its a disappointment... and sad... they care more about getting system out before someone else more than making thier true video game fans happy...
I hate it all... and i hate the situation.. I really want the xbox back..and i really wanted to play halo 3 tonight..but now.. i could care less about all of it..
i know this all sounds childish and rediculous... and how could I care so much about the xbox... and maybe i should start living a "real" life... or something and stop playing video games.... Its the one thing that we still get to do... we dont go out by ourselves that often if at all... we dont go and "hang" out with our friends.. we dont just hand off Xander just to have a night out... but we do love video games..halo specifically... and thats what we like to do in our "quiet time" or whatever you want to call it...
(ok... i think im done now... )
im not feeling well.. and im really tired.. and i guess i just really need to vent.. this weekend has been soooo long... and the week is going to be even longer.. espcially since we have to drive down to San Jose this week... blah i hate that drive down 152.. whatever.. life i guess.
Xander is having a rough night. Has gotten up and out of bed about 10 times so far. He took a nap today, so he is fighting the sleep thing..... but its driving me crazy... really .. i just need to sleep for about 500 days... just a thought...
ok.. well... time is time..
so good night ...
Comments
I feel the same way. We don't go out ever by ourselves. We refuse to leave the girls. I think I have been out without them the number of times that I could count on one hand. And that was only because Ryan was with the girls. And, no you don't need to grow up. You have a very valid complaint! XBOX screwed up when they rushed the production of thier product just to beat SONY at putting thiers out. Anyway, the next system I am getting is the WII I think it is a better child friendly system. Anyway, I will talk to you later. Hope you get your system back soon!
Dawn
So basicly you also explained how i felt last niht. No offense to steve or Katie but i wish they didnt call last night. They get to go play and we dont. And who knows how long we are going to wait. I love you babe and im know its not my fault but im sorry for this whole thing.
I HATE Microsoft.
TTYL,
Lance