So unfortunetly this is my first blog on here. I know I should have written earlier but i didnt know exactly what to say. Latley Kim and I have been planning for our wedding and have had a lot of fun. During the beginning of our process we had small ideas of what we wanted and had no clue how we were going to pay for it. So our expectations were low. But i knew that that day would be just as magical if we didnt have the most expensive flowers or food. For its the people you are with that make it special.
Then my mom talked with us and offered to pay for the wedding. Kim and I accepted with humility and appreciation. With out her we would not be able to do things we are now planning for. I am having so much fun planning this wedding with Kim. Looking through magazines to find things for our wedding. Going to the venue for the first time was so amazing. We were able to see a wedding setup that was ready for that night. It was so beautiful. That was when i finally started to comprehend that the woman that was standing next to me, who I love with all my heart, is the one Im going to spend the rest of my life with.
I love her so much. I can not wait for the day that I am standing at the alter, watching her walk down the aile, with her gown on, trying not to cry and knowing that the rest of our life, that the days to come can only get better and better. I am so greatful and lucky to have someone so wonderful, so caring, so beautiful. A mother that loves her child and will do anything for him. I love her son, Xander as if he were my own. He is such a special person. He makes me realize why life is so precious. I love her with all my heart, mind, body and soul. She is perfect for me. I wait for the day to tell her I love you when we are finally married.
I love you Kim. I loved you then, I love you now, I will love you always and forever.
Lance
Comments
I'm so happy that you and kim have found each other. For I have not seen her this happy for a long time.you are the best thing that has happened to her except for xander. I'm going to be so happy to welcome you into our family for we all love you a lot and just keep making kim smile and xander to. I miss you all.