In pain...but feeling better...

So this week has been pretty great. A few weeks ago i was asked to do a baby shower cake, so i have been working on for the past two days, nothing fancy or difficult, just a Pram Shapped cake (using the shapped pan :D) and its been really fun.. the kind of fun i remember having when this cake thing begun.. i like it... it much better... i think i might be seeing this cake thing as merely a hobby..for family and close friends every now and then.. i dont believe i have the time to dedicate to the demand and stress of a full time cake job.. or maybe just not at this passing point of my life.. I have a three year old that always keeps me busy and i would like to spend as much time as i possibly can with him before he goes to school next year... I have a wonderful man by my side which i already dont see often enough because he works nights.. and i would like to still ive whats left of my "young adulthood" as much as i can even with a child :D. Everyone seems to think i am "giving" up cake.. im not..just putting it on hold for now :D so dont worry some much you funny people.. i just need some time.. i think it just came at me a little too quickly, lol!!! This past week i have also been suffering tremendously from a tooth ache.. a wisdom tooth actually. I was severly swollen and in tons of pain.. i went to the dentist today and it turns out i have an infection in my tooth that swelled up the whole right side of my face, lol.. and i need to have my wisdom tooth removed.. eek!!! So tomorrow i will be calling a specialist in Stockton to set up some kind of appointment to be put to sleep and have it removed..yea me... and those who have known me forever... know that i panic everytime i even think about a dentist, lol.. so this will not be easy... but im sure i will feel way better when its all done.. so for now i am on asprin and pennisillian.. yay me again, lol.. anyway.. im super tired and my stomach hurts :( So other than all that things have been great :) This weekend Lance and I are planning to take Xander to see Surfs Up... i think it will be super fun!! And i might go pants shopping, since all mine have tons of tears and holes, lol. well until next time everyone!!! ~KIM~

Comments

Dawn Cox said…
Kim,
Sorry about the tooth thing. I am lucky I never had to have mine removed. I understand you wanting to spend as much time as possible with Xander. I feel the same with Kenzie and Maddie, that is why when I have cakes, I simply bake them one day and then Ice them the next day after the kids have gone to bed. It works out very well for me.
Love,
Dawn