Yesterday, Lance and I got to go to the Fall Out Boy concert in Concord. It was just soo amazing!!! Thier hearts are definitly in it for the music and the fans. I dont have to tell you that they sounded awesome Live and that they put on such an awesome show.... my advice, if they come into your area, go see them.. they are absolutly worth your time.. I have been wanting to see them ever since i heard them... Im so glad that i finally did.. I have no voice from singing soooo loud and hard, my jaw hurts from smiling soooo big and my body aches from hours of dancing!!!!!!! Im telling you.. go... i dont know when their next tour will be or whatever.. but we all know there will be more ?
I dont have any pictures or video or anything like that... just my own experience and it was awesome... and wonderful... They sing from thier hearts for themselves and their fans.. such wonderful people... who one day i wish to meet..(may sound corny or whatever.. but i dont care what you think :D )
Anyway, Thanks to all the guys of fall out boy for the greatest concert and to TheAcademyIs... and +44 and Cobra Starship... they were all so incredibly awesome... I hope i get to go to them all again...
Also here is the comment that I left fall out boy on their myspace...
"Its amazing how far you all have come since the beginning... did you ever think in your wildest dreams that it would ever be like where you are now??? I just couldnt imagine it... being up on stage in front of thousands of screaming people.. screaming fans...\
I was at your concert last night, in Concord, and it was truely amazing.. I have no voice from singing so loud and hard, lol.. and my jaw hurts from smiling soooo big! my body actually hurts from dancing so much, lol.
You guys are all awesome... im not going to tell you how sexy you all are, lol.. but that i appreciate your music.. and thanks for sticking true to yourselves...
because at the end of the day.. when the lights have dimmed and the fans are quiet... all you have left is yourself.. and who you want to be... and that is what keep the fans coming back for more.. or myself atleast..
Always,Kim "
I do truely respect them for who they are.. they are really down to earth and true to thier fans and that is really hard to come by with celebrities these days..
Thanks for reading, xoxo
Comments