I would say 75%...

Well, I would say that Xander is now 75% of the way through potty training!!! YAY!!!!! We first started potty training in Diapers, then moved to pull ups and now we are finally in real big boy underwear!!!! What a relief! In two days he has only had a few accidents, which is totally great! The next big step is the communication, lol. He just needs to start telling us more when he needs to go, he does it every once in a while, which is still great, he is still learning and is doing awesome. I know, boys take longer, but for not even being three yet, he is doing absolutly awesome! Well, this weekend, Lance and I are going to go and buy the party supplies for Xanders Birthday. We decided that the best weekend would be the weekend after his birthday, July 7th and because its so hot here, it wont be until about 6pm, to avoid the direct heat of the day. So it will be a long day in modesto tomorrow.. so lets hope that gas prices are down, lol! This sunday we are also going to my Uncle's wedding. Its in the morning so it should be relativly cool. Im excited, I've only been to one other wedding and that was Joe and Myka :D so it should be really fun! Well i hope the rest of you have a good weekend :D Im sure mine will be, busy, but good!

Comments

Dawn Cox said…
So She lives... lol.... glad to hear that he is having his birthday party soon. hope all goes well and keep blogging on here. i missed you this week!
~Dawn~