Today has been such a wonderful.
It started off with a surprise from Lance, a cookbook, a Rachael Ray cookbook, lol.. so awesome.. he knows how to get to my heart.
Then a whole bunch of wonderful comments from my friends and family..and some wonderful pictures from my Sweet 16 from Dj & Ilene..


Then.. the door bell rang... and to tell that story.. read what i wrote mindy after the fact...
Dear Mindy,
Today, i woke up this morning, thinking about my birthday and how i wish i could spend it with those i love that are so far from me...
about an hour later, the door bell rang...fedex had left a package at my door.. i was a bit confused.. iknew we werent expecting anything.. so i brought it in and i went to lance and asked him "lance do you konw anything about this??" he obviously had no clue what i was talking about!!! The box said ProFlowers on it.. i still was really confused.. did i have a secret admirer? lol.. So i opened it.. and there they were, these BEAUTIFUL tulips.. i didnt know what to think.. I took out the note and read it...
"Kim,
I can't believe we both turned 22 just days apart from each other :) I hope you like these... I miss you and love you!
xoxo-Mindy"
I was so surprised, i just cried!!!
Mindy,
You have are the sweetest girl that i have ever known!! You have such a wonderful heart! I am truly blessed to have you in my life.. a true true friend. As i sit here and write this, i cry wishing that i could give you the biggest hug ever!! I wish you were home, so i could come visit you.. and thank you for just being my friend.. and being by myside through my life..
To all of you who know little about this person.. Cherish your friendship with her.. she is so incredible.. to have her in your life is a gift.. dont take it for granted!
I love you Mindy... always will!!!
I miss you sooo soo much.. be safe out there.. and come home soon!
Love,
xoxo
♥Kim
Then while i was making breakfast, a friend that I met here in Patterson, Jennifer, invited us over for dinner tonight :D I am blessed with some of the greatest friends and family that anyone could ever ask for...
I love you all sooo very much.. thanks for always being there for me.. for always sticking by myside...even when things got rough, for always setting me straight and putting me in my place, lol. Without all of you... i wouldnt be who i am today...
Love AlwaysKimberly
Comments