Slice & Dice...

Written by Kimberly The funniest thing happened today. I am still in the process of finishing my most recent cake order, the ballerina cakes. Its been a really long process, longer than I thought, lol, but i have learned alot and I am having fun doing it. Well, while my first cake was baking, I was trying to make some lunch for my son, some chicken noodle soup. The can had one of those pop top lids (supposidly easier!) well i popped the can open and sliced right through my finger!!! I was amazed how much a finger could bleed!!! It took nearly 15 minutes to get it to stop bleeding! We first thought i was going to need stitches, but eventually it stopped gushing blood, lol. Anyway, now Lance has to finish making the cakes for me. I don't want to get my finger near anything, so i get to dictate and watch him do all the work, lol. Good thing he learns quickly and listens well, lol!!! Love you babe, thanks for all the help!!! So I guess I just felt that today just wasnt exciting enough!!! My finger is doing pretty good now, just hurts like crazy!! And Xander did eventually get his chicken noodle soup thanks to his auntie! Lets just hope that the rest of the day is somewhat uneventful!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kim, I hope your finger is better. I am going to try something, so you can delete this comment if you want to. I just needed to try this so that I could tell my family how to do it.
~Dawn~