Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Today kinda sucks. It has just been raining non stop for about 12 hours. So far it has managed to ruin a play date at the park and a family BBQ. I love the rain...but i hate when it interfers with my plans, lol!! I finished another cake today (left). Its really awesome. I made it for a new mommies group in my area. This new mommies group has been really good for me and my family. We kind of live in the middle of no where, with nothing really to do, and this has opened up so many things for us to do. Park playdates, family BBQs, family outings, and just the chance to be able to talk to another adult, lol, to talk to another mother about everything and anything. I've learned so much from the new people that i have met. Next week I start another cake, a birthday cake for a one year old little girl, a ballerina theme. I really looking forward to it. It will be my first time making a cake for someone other than a friend or family memeber. I'm sure i will learn alot out of the experience. Wish me luck, lol!!

Comments

Dawn Cox said…
I do love that cake. Thanks for the info on getting the mommy and me group started. I think I will try and do that. I hope it will work.