Wow, so yesterday was super busy. Every Sat. morning, I meet with the mommies group at a park. Even on the days that Xander is with his dad, I wouldnt miss a chance to hang out with some moms that I can relate to and are my own age, lol. Lance and I were already running late, what a great way to start the day, lol. My clothes still hadnt finished drying and the house still needed to be cleaned for the party later and my parents were rushing around also trying to get ready to leave and meet with the real estate agent, lol, chaos at its finest!
We finally get to the play date, of course only the usual people there. It sucks when people only show up for the "special events", like the easter egg hunt, and nothing else, its almost disrespectful. We stayed a lot longer than we had anticipated, but we had a good time. Finally, off to the store to do some last minute grocerie shopping for the party. That took forever and a half! It seemed like all those people just had to be a the store the same time we did, just to make life harder, lol. I know I know, the world doesnt revolve around me.. but I like to think it does :D hee hee! Then we get home and there is about a million things to do. Clean the kitchen, mow the lawns, put the toys away, vaccuum, get all the food and drink into the fridge (that was the most difficult, lol!). Everything just seemed to take hours! Surprisingly enough, we finished with more than an hour to spare! Which left us some valuble time to play some Halo, lol!
While this is all going on, around 2:15pm ish, I get a call from Xanders dad saying that they were coming home early (the day before he said they were going to be late!) Well, anyway, that was cool and worked out way better than if they were coming home later. I called my mom and told her so they could rush home. She was going to pick up Xander for me because I had to be at the party that night. They got home about twenty minutes before people began to show up. I felt a little guilty that Xander had just gotten home and now there were going to be a whole bunch of people in the house and I didnt get to spend a lot of time with him :(. He was fine though, some of the moms had brought their kids with then so he had friends to play with.
Everything was so crazy! Kids running and screaming and moms gabbing about everything, a circus would be a great word to describe it, but fun none the less, lol. Thank goodness for Lance, a total life saver!!! He watched the kids for us moms. It was so great, I owe him, big time! Love you babe! He is so great with kids and they love him just as much! (I picked a good one, lol, hee hee!) I guess the kids were constantly into all the food aswell, lol, which was fun just really funny! Everytime lance turned around, one of them was in the chips or dip or something, lol!! I have some really awesome pics that i will have to put up sometimes today.
Overall, everyone seemed to have a good time and thats what counts. The candle party went great. I just wanted every to have fun, I didnt care about how much I made at the party, it was just a really good excuse for us to all get together wtih or without the kids! I had fun, im sure everyone else did too! So thank you Bonnie, Jennifer, Miesha, and Riss for coming last night and thank you Linda for driving all the way out here so I can have the party, Thanks mom and dad for letting me use your house, lol. And thank you Lance for "babysitting"!!
Everything was so crazy! Kids running and screaming and moms gabbing about everything, a circus would be a great word to describe it, but fun none the less, lol. Thank goodness for Lance, a total life saver!!! He watched the kids for us moms. It was so great, I owe him, big time! Love you babe! He is so great with kids and they love him just as much! (I picked a good one, lol, hee hee!) I guess the kids were constantly into all the food aswell, lol, which was fun just really funny! Everytime lance turned around, one of them was in the chips or dip or something, lol!! I have some really awesome pics that i will have to put up sometimes today.
Overall, everyone seemed to have a good time and thats what counts. The candle party went great. I just wanted every to have fun, I didnt care about how much I made at the party, it was just a really good excuse for us to all get together wtih or without the kids! I had fun, im sure everyone else did too! So thank you Bonnie, Jennifer, Miesha, and Riss for coming last night and thank you Linda for driving all the way out here so I can have the party, Thanks mom and dad for letting me use your house, lol. And thank you Lance for "babysitting"!!
Comments