Today is another windy day. These past few weeks or so have been quite bad, lots of wind and rain. Xander and I have been stuck in the house for what seems like forever now. Yesterday was the first day that wasnt cold and actually was warm and sunny. I really wanted to walk to the park today. I want to get Xander outside as much as possible, he has been so cranky lately. It all reminds me of when my sister and I were younger and always fighting, lol. It sucks, I hate it so much, I feel like i have no control right now. Im sure it will get better with time and age :D
So I've been thinking about Xanders birthday, which is only about two months away. We were thinking Johns Incredible Pizza, but now I think I want it to be at home, maybe. Its still kind of undecided and I still have a while to figure it out, but its just something that is on my mind :D.
Well anyway, time to find something, indoors, to do :(
Comments
Good luck with the birthday thing. I am working on the same thing with Maddie. Since she will only be one, I think I am going to keep it simple. I will probably keep it to my brothers, her uncle Maxx(ryan's best friend) and my parents. His parents can't come, but I have no clue what theme I am going to do. It is so hard with a one year old. I just need to decide. Anyway. I will be here if you need suggestions!
~Dawn~